Stewart J Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers is a national law firm with a strong focus on the New Orleans region. When you choose the New Orleans personal injury attorneys at the Stewart J. Guss Law Firm, you’ll get a dedicated team with over two decades of experience handling accident injury cases of all kinds. Our client-focused approach sets us apart from the rest. Every member of our team is committed to treating you with the respect and compassion you deserve during this stressful time. It’s our goal to help you obtain full and fair compensation for your medical bills, property damage, pain and suffering, lost wages, and much more.
Our team handles many types of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents – Our New Orleans car accident lawyers handle claims arising from car accidents caused by distracted driving, drunk driving, aggressive driving, speeding, and more.
- Truck accidents – Nearly half a million traffic accidents each year involve a large commercial vehicle. These semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, and tanker trucks can cause devastating injuries when they collide with smaller vehicles. Determining liability in truck accident cases can be especially complicated. If you’re looking for an 18-wheeler accident lawyer, contact us today.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycles are some of the most dangerous vehicles to operate, simply because a rider is so vulnerable in the event of a crash. Other than a helmet, most motorcyclists have little protection from other vehicles or from the ground. Many drivers fail to pay proper attention to motorcyclists, and road hazards can prove significantly riskier for motorcycles than larger vehicles.
- Bicycle accidents – Many people ride their bikes around the beautiful city of New Orleans for exercise or enjoyment. However, just like motorcyclists, bicyclists have little protection and often suffer severe injuries from crashes. Defective bicycles, negligent drivers, and dangerous roads or bike lanes are some of the common causes of bike crashes we see.
- Pedestrian accidents – The streets of New Orleans are filled with pedestrians exploring the city. Unfortunately, drivers do not always watch for people walking or pay attention to the rules of the road when it comes to pedestrian crosswalks and rights-of-way. For these reasons, many people are seriously injured in pedestrian accidents around the city each year.
Visit our downtown location at 400 Poydras Tower, Poydras St Suite 1975 for a free consultation if you or a loved one were recently harmed in an accident due to someone else’s negligence.