Downtown businesses continue to provide services online, via video chat, phone and takeout and delivery.
If you are a Downtown NOLA business and would like to be added to this list, please email Joshua Vairin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Shop Downtown
Markets & Pharmacies:
- CVS at 800 Canal St. – Store Hours: 8:00am – 10:00pm | Pharmacy Hours M-F 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sat-Sun 10:00am – 5:00pm | (504) 528-7099
- CVS at 939 Girod St. – Store Hours: 7:00am – 9:00pm | Pharmacy Hours M-F 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sat: 9:00am – 6:00pm Sun: 10:00am – 6:00pm | (504) 581-6959
- Rouses Market at 701 Baronne St. – 7:00am – 10:00pm. (504) 227-3838
- Arhaus – Now open Monday – Saturday 11AM – 7PM and Sunday 12PM – 6PM.
- Aunt Sally’s Pralines – No-contact, curbside pickup available Monday – Friday 9am – 3p. Orders and payment may be handled over the phone (504-944-6090) or at their website.
- Canal Place – Following Phase One guidelines, Canal Place stores with exterior entrances may begin to reopen at 25% of permitted capacity. Curbside Pickup may be offered by stores with no exterior entrances.
- DNO – Online store is open. www.dno.la. In-person store closed.
- Fischer’s Jewelers – Their website is open for online orders and can also be reached at (504) 810-6667. Follow them on social media on as social media platforms facebook, instagram, and twitter.
- Food Art – Open for pick-up and offering catering on as-needed basis | Please call M-F from 10:00am – 2:00pm | (504) 524-2381.
- Freda – Online store is open. In person store is closed.
- Friend – Now open daily 10AM – 6 PM.
- Jos. A Bank – Reopening Monday June 1. Store Hours 11am to 5pm Monday – Saturday. Closed Sunday till further notice. Cleaning and Health guidelines are being strictly practiced and monitored
- Lukka Boutique – Open Mon. – Fri. 10 AM – 6PM. Closed Sun. Call 504.218.7113 to place a phone order. Free local shipping or free local delivery. Call ahead for curbside pick up.
- Meyer the Hatter – Open 10:00am – 5:45pm Monday – Saturday | (504) 525-1048 | Click here to view a short video!
- The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk – The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk is now offering Curbside Pickup during the hours of 11AM – 7PM Monday through Saturday and 12PM – 6PM Sunday. Individual store hours may vary, contact the store directly for more details.
- Q Clothier / Rye 51 – Open Tues. Sat. 11 AM – 5 PM by appointment only. 504.264.7788. Face masks available for purchase. Also, donating masks to Children’s hospitals. Online shirt builder available for ordering from home. Zoom consults available for virtual appointments.
- Royal Praline Co. – Online store is open.
- Rubenstein’s – Rubensteins is OPEN FOR BUSINESS. In addition to shopping in store from 10am – 5pm Monday through Saturday, they also offer private appointments, personalized style boxes delivered to your home or office door as well as video calls. You can call the store at (504) 581-6666 | Click here to schedule a time | Click here to view a short video!
- Southern Paws Pet Store – Online store is open.
- Stonefree – Open Mon. – Sat. 11AM – 4 PM for in-store shopping. Also, offering free shipping and curbside pickups. 504.304.5485
- Ariodante Gallery – 504-524-3233 | Click here to view a short video!
- Arthur Roger Gallery – 504-522-1999 | Click here to view a short video!
- Beata Sasik – 504-322-5055
- Callan Contemporary – 504-525-0518
- Degas Gallery – 504-826-9744 | Click here to view a short video!
- Gallery 600 Julia – 504-895-7375
- Jonathan Ferrara Gallery – 504-522-5471 | Click here to view a short video!
- LeMieux Galleries – 504-522-5988 | Click here to view a short video!
- Martine Chaisson Gallery – 504-302-7942
- Octavia Art Gallery – 504-309-4249
- Stella Jones Gallery – 504-568-9050
- Contemporary Arts Center – CAC ArtOrbit: Experience the CAC Online | (504) 528-3805
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art – See the South Online | (504) 539-9650
- The National WWII Museum – The Museum’s Team of educators, curators and historians are providing outreach to students, teachers, parents and all online | (504) 528-1944
- Ace Cash Express – Open Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 6:00pm | Saturday from 9:00am – 5:00pm | (504) 566-1683
- Barre3 – In-person group exercise on hold for now. Livestream classes available here.
- Blanc Beauty Bar – Open by appointment only with normal hours Tues. – Fri. 10AM – 7PM. Sat. 9 AM – 5:30 PM. Closed on Sun. Call to schedule (504) 510-5228
- Body B Fit – Studio remains closed. Starting week of 5/25, private sessions with trainers will be available for booking. Livestream classes available online here.
- The Calling Card – Online Design Services and Print Orders include free shipping. | (504) 309-2155 | email@example.com | In-person store closed.
- Eustis Mortgage – Open with limited staff. Mon. – Fri. 9AM – 5PM
- FedEx at 901 Convention Center Blvd. – 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 8:00am – 3:00pm | (504) 585-5750
- FedEx at 762 St. Charles Ave. – 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday thru Friday and Saturday from 10:00am – 6:00pm | (504) 581-2541
- Fidelity Bank – Open Tues. – Thurs. 9 AM – 4 PM, Fri. 9 AM-5 PM, Sat. 9 AM-12 PM, Closed Sun. & Mon.
- Hair Loft Studio – Opening on June 1 by appointment only. Online booking system is open to make appointments here. Products may be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hertz Rent A Car – 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday and Saturday from 9:00am – noon | (504) 568-1645
- New Orleans Culinary & Hospitality Institute – Offering online office-hours-meets-supper-club hosted by the NOCHI chefs which will run every Tuesday & Thursday at 5pm CT on Zoom on a pay-what-you-can basis. Registration takes place at www.nochi.org/shop.
- The Parker Barber – Open by appointment only. Book online at parkerbarber.com. Hours may vary.
- The Shop at the CAC – Open for members and by appointment | Click here to view a short video!
- Storyville – Open online to tell your businesses story | Click here to view a short video!
- UPS Store at 201 St. Charles Ave. – The UPS Store has been considered an essential business and will be providing full services including shipping, mail and package receiving, printing, scanning, faxing and notary services.
- Zeus’ Place – Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 6 PM, Sat. 8:30 AM -5:30 PM, closed on Sunday. Grooming and daycare available by appointment only.
- The Standard at South Market – Open for virtual tours.
- The Beacon at South Market – Open for virtual tours.
- The Paramount at South Market – Open for virtual tours.
How to Eat Downtown
- Aqua S – Open Mon. – Sun. 12 PM – 6:30 PM.
- Bittersweet Confections – Opening daily at 7:30am for coffee and offering their full breakfast, brunch and lunch menus throughout the day. Available for takeout and delivery only within the Warehouse District. Bakery is still open and taking requests. Full service bar. Kitchen closes at 2:00pm. (504-523-2626)
- Blaze Pizza – Delivery and takeout options via online ordering at blazepizza.com or calling . Inside pickup also available. Normal hours: 11 AM – 9 PM.
- Bonci Pizzeria – Curbside Delivery and Pickup Available | (504) 766-6071
- Brother’s Chicken at 148 Carondelet St. – Open 24/7 | (504) 592-1113
- Cafe at the Square – To Go Orders Daily until 8:00pm | (504) 304-7831
- Carmo – Open for takeout and limited delivery Tuesday – Saturday from 11:30am – 9:00pm | Offering free meals to those in need, but you must register on their website | (504) 450-4620
- Cleo’s Mediterranean – Pickup and Delivery Available from 10:00am – 2:00am | (504) 522-4504
- Crescent City NOLA Creations – Please contact local Artist and Musician, Vernon Cook or by phone at (504) 357-7192
- Dickie Brennan & Co. – Switched to-go and delivery service to Bourbon House and changed the menu.
- Domenica – Hours: 11:00am – 8:00pm | Curbside | Delivery through UberEats | Menus: Regular menu at discounted prices and family-style menu
- Domino’s Pizza at 135 Carondelet St. – Open Daily from 10:00am – 11:00pm | (504) 525-3663
- Fogo de Chao – Sun – Thurs from 11:00am – 8:30pm | Fri – Sat from 11:00am – 9:30pm | Available for curbside pickup | Catering and butcher shop options (meat to buy and grill at home) also available | (504) 412-8900
- G’s Tasty Pizza – Open every day from 11:00am – 9:00pm offering take-out and delivery | (504) 299-8792
- Great American Cookies – Accepting phone orders at (504) 309-9650 and offering free local delivery. Also available for online ordering through UberEats and Waitr.
- Jimmy John’s at 900 Poydras – 10:00am – 5:00pm | Available for Takeout or Delivery
- Josephine Estelle – Now open for delivery and takeout daily 11AM – 9 PM. Starting 5/22, dining-in brunch and lunch will be available where space allows. Weekends only. Reservation highly encouraged on opentable.
- Keife & Co. – Open Monday – Saturday from 12:00pm – 4:00pm for curbside pickup or to schedule a delivery | (504) 523-7272 | email@example.com
- Kolache Kitchen – Open M-F from 7:00am – 2:00pm for to go only | (504) 841-9686
- La Cocinita at Pythian Market – Open for free delivery + curbside pickup.
- Luke – Hours: 11:00am – 8:00pm | Curbside | Delivery for free when called in | Delivery through UberEats | Menus: Regular menu at discounted prices and family-style menu
- Magasin Kitchen – Takeout only. Normal hours: 11:00am – 9:00pm, closed on Sundays. 504.571.5677 | Delivery available for South Market residents; Magasin staff can walk it up to their apartments and leave at their front door.
- Magazine Pizza – Open 11:00am – 10:00pm for takeout and delivery | (504) 568-0211
- Mammoth Espresso – Open Weekdays 7:00am – 5:00pm | Open Weekends 7:00am – 3:00pm | Curbside Pickup Available | Call or Test (504) 475-4344
- Mother’s Restaurant – Offering Takeout from 10:00am – 6:00pm | (504) 523-9656
- Nesbitt’s Poeyfarre Market – Open | (504) 522-5252
- Palace Cafe – Their dining room is now open at 25% capacity and are offering seating in their open air dining option | 11:00am – 8:00pm | (504) 523-1661
- Pinkberry – Opening June 1
- Pythian Market – Open every day from 12:00pm – 8:00pm. Offering free delivery & curbside pickup for all online orders, plus groceries household essentials beer & wine artisan cheeses.
- Red Gravy – Open Wednesdays from 1:00pm – 2:00pm for pickup of family style meals that you heat and eat at home. | (504) 561-8844
- Singha Thai Café – Open 5:00pm – 9:00pm for takeout and delivery through Postmates, UberEats, Waitr and Doordash | (504) 581-2205
- Smoothie King (On Poydras in the Pan Am building) – Open from 6:00am – 9:00pm
- Sofia – Open Wed – Sun from 3:00pm – 9:00pm | Takeout and Delivery Available | (504) 322-3216 | The team at Sofia announces “Sofia Serves,” a GoFundMe campaign to expand food deliveries to local New Orleans hospitals and healthcare facilities amid the COVID-19 crisis. Their goal is to raise $20,000 to support their efforts.
- Starbucks – Open Mon. – Sun. 6 AM – 6 PM
- Tommy G’s Coal Fired Pizza – Full menu available for Pickup and Takeout Daily from 11:00am – 4:00am | (504) 358-2006
- Tsunami Sushi – Open M-F from 4:00pm – 8:00pm | Offering to go Orders | (504) 608-3474
- Viet Orleans – Open M-F from 11:00am – 9:30pm for Take-Out and Waitr delivery | (504) 333-6917
- Welty’s Deli – Offering their Catering Menu. Please call 24 hours ahead at (504) 592-0223 | Check their Facebook page for daily specials.
- Willa Jean – Open for curbside pick-up and delivery. Mon. – Sun. 7AM – 3 PM. National delivery available through Goldbelly.
- W.I.N.O. – Delivery or Pickup within the CBD. Hours 1:00pm – 9:00pm | Call 504.592.7090 to schedule.
For Additional Takeout & Delivery Options, Please Click Here
Temporary Restaurants and Bars Closures
- Bar Marilou – Closed
- Company Burger – Closed
- Daily Beet – Closed
- Lucy’s – Closed
- Maypop – Closed
- Otra Vez – Closed
- Poke Loa – Closed
- Popeye’s on Canal St. – Closed
- Seaworthy – Closed
- Simplee Gourmet – Closed
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters – Reopening June 1st. Open for takeout 7 AM – 5 PM. Closed on Saturdays.