Downtown businesses continue to provide services online, via video chat, phone and takeout and delivery.
If you are a Downtown NOLA business and would like to be added to this list, please email Joshua Vairin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Shop Downtown
Markets & Pharmacies:
- CVS at 800 Canal St. – Store Hours: 8:00am – 9:00pm | Pharmacy Hours M-F 9:00am – 7:00pm
Sat-Sun 10:00am – 5:00pm | (504) 528-7099
- CVS at 939 Girod St. – Store Hours: 7:00am – 9:00pm | Pharmacy Hours M-F 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sat: 9:00am – 6:00pm Sun: 10:00am – 6:00pm | (504) 581-6959
- Rouses Market at 701 Baronne St. – 7:00am – 8:00pm. (504) 227-3838
- Arhaus – Available for video shopping, phone consultations, and private in-store shopping (by appointment only). Customers can call Arhaus NOLA at 504.581.6684 Monday – Saturday 11AM – 6PM and Sunday 12PM – 6PM to set up an appointment, to video shop, or for any additional questions.
- DNO – Online store is open. www.dno.la. In-person store closed.
- Fischer’s Jewelers – Their website is open for online orders and can also be reached at (504) 810-6667. Follow them on social media on as social media platforms facebook, instagram, and twitter.
- Freda – Online store is open. Free shipping for the foreseeable future and will continue to update website with new online arrivals. www.shop-freda.com. In-person store closed.
- Friend – Online store is open. In-person store closed.
- Jos. A Bank – Online Store is open. In-person store closed.
- Lukka Boutique – Free local shipping or free local delivery. Call ahead for curbside pick up. www.shoplukka.com. Call 504.218.7113 to place a phone order.
- Meyer the Hatter – Their website is open for internet orders. Temporarily closed to walk in customers.
- Q Clothier / Rye 51 – Open by appointment only (in-person or virtual). 504.264.7788
- Rubenstein’s – We are doing individual appointments with anyone who desires or needs haberdashery help at any time. Customers can contact directly by calling 504-356-1183. Customers can also go online to https://rubensteinsneworleans.com/style-session/#schedule to schedule a time. If you need a time not listed, email email@example.com to arrange an appointment. Consider buying a gift card and we also have the capabilities to video sell using Skype/Facetime/Google etc. We are closed through April 4th as of now.
- Stonefree – Offering free shipping, curbside pickups, and private appointments for customers feeling healthy. 504.304.5485
- Ariodante Gallery – Reg Hours, 9:30-4PM, 504-524-3233
- Arthur Roger Gallery – We will plan to have someone at the gallery Tues–Sat from 10–5. 504-522-1999
- Beata Sasik – 504-322-5055
- Callan Contemporary – 504-525-0518
- Hall-Barnett Gallery – 504-522-5657
- Jonathan Ferrara Gallery – 504-522-5471
- LeMieux Galleries – Operating (someone is in the gallery) from 11-4 Mon-Sat 504-522-5988
- Martine Chaisson Gallery – 504-302-7942
- Octavia Art Gallery – 504-309-4249
- Soren Christiensen Gallery – Reg hours, 10-5PM, 504-569-9501
- Stella Jones Gallery – 504-568-9050. Visit their website or call for an appointment.
- The Calling Card – Online Design Services and Print Orders include free shipping. | (504) 309-2155 | firstname.lastname@example.org | In-person store closed.
- New Orleans Culinary & Hospitality Institute – Offering online office-hours-meets-supper-club hosted by the NOCHI chefs which will run every Tuesday & Thursday at 5pm CT on Zoom on a pay-what-you-can basis. Registration takes place at www.nochi.org/shop.
- The Shop at the CAC – Open for members and by appointment.
- UPS Store at 201 St. Charles Ave. – The UPS Store has been considered an essential business and will be providing full services including shipping, mail and package receiving, printing, scanning, faxing and notary services.
- The Standard at South Market – Open for appointment-only and virtual tours.
- The Beacon at South Market – Open for appointment-only and virtual tours.
- The Paramount at South Market – Open for appointment-only and virtual tours.
How to Eat Downtown
- Bittersweet Confections – Opening daily at 7:30am for coffee and offering their full breakfast, brunch and lunch menus throughout the day. Available for takeout and delivery only within the Warehouse District. Bakery is still open and taking requests. Full service bar. Kitchen closes at 2:00pm. (504-523-2626)
- Blaze Pizza – Carryout, delivery, and takeout options via online ordering at blazepizza.com. Normal hours: 10:30 AM – 10 PM.
- Brother’s Chicken at 148 Carondelet St. – Open 24/7 | (504) 592-1113
- Dickie Brennan & Co. – Switched to-go and delivery service to Bourbon House and changed the menu. In addition, we’re running a gift card promotion – for every dollar spent on gift cards we’ll add 20%. This promo runs from now until April 15th.
- Domenica – Hours: 12pm to 8pm | Curbside | Delivery through UberEats | Menus: Regular menu at discounted prices and family-style menu
- Domino’s Pizza at 135 Carondelet St. – Open Daily from 10:00am – 11:00pm | (504) 525-3663
- Jimmy John’s at 900 Poydras – 10:00am – 5:00pm | Available for Takeout or Delivery
- Kolache Kitchen – Open M-F from 7:00am – 2:00pm for to go only | (504) 841-9686
- La Cocinita at Pythian Market – Open for free delivery + curbside pickup.
- Luke – Hours: 8am to 8pm | Curbside | Delivery for free when called in | Delivery through UberEats | Menus: Regular menu at discounted prices and family-style menu
- Magasin Kitchen – Takeout only. Normal hours: 11:00am – 9:00pm, closed on Sundays. 504.571.5677 | Delivery available for South Market residents; Magasin staff can walk it up to their apartments and leave at their front door.
- Otra Vez – Open for takeout, delivery and curbside pick up. All orders come with free to-go margarita. Large batch cocktails available. 12 – 8 PM every day. 504.354.8194
- Pythian Market – Open every day from 12:00pm – 8:00pm. Offering free delivery & curbside pickup for all online orders, plus groceries household essentials beer & wine artisan cheeses.
- Red Gravy – Open 12:00pm – 2:00pm for pickup of family style meals that you heat and eat at home. | (504) 561-8844
- Smoothie King (On Poydras in the Pan Am building) – Open from 6:00am – 9:00pm.
- Tsunami Sushi – Open M-F from 4:00pm – 8:00pm | Offering to go Orders | (504) 608-3474
- Welty’s Deli – Open from 7:00am – 2:00pm for pick up. Best to call ahead (504) 592-0223. Check their Facebook page for daily specials.
- Willa Jean – Open for curbside to-go. Orders can be called in at 504.509.7334. Credit card payment required. Menu changes daily and hours vary; typically 9 AM – 1 PM. Stay up to date on Instagram @willajeanneworleans.
- W.I.N.O. – Delivery or Pickup within the CBD. Hours 1:00pm – 9:00pm | Call 504.592.7090 to schedule.
For Additional Takeout & Delivery Options, Please Click Here
Temporary Downtown Services Closures
- Aunt Sally’s Pralines – Closed
- Barre3 – Closed
- Blanc Beauty Bar – Closed
- Body B Fit – Closed
- Eustis Mortgage – Closed
- Fidelity Bank – Closed
- Hair Loft Studio – Closed
- The Parker – Closed
- Zeus’ Place – Closed
Temporary Restaurants and Bars Closures
- Aqua S – Closed
- Bar Marilou – Closed
- Company Burger – Closed
- Daily Beet – Closed
- Josephine Estelle – Closed
- Maypop – Closed
- Poke Loa – Closed
- Seaworthy – Closed
- Simplee Gourmet – Closed
- Starbucks – Closed
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters – Closed