The Downtown Development District is currently hiring Full Time Public Safety Rangers. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering questions about Downtown New Orleans presented by residents, workers, and visitors such as directions, recommendations, and explanations of the DDD’s services.
- Accompanying Downtown residents, workers, and visitors who request
SafeWalks to other Downtown locales to ensure their safety.
- Responding to immediate, but non-emergency, quality of life needs Downtown and serving as a liaison with the appropriate City Services.
- Proactively reporting quality of life issues to the appropriate City Services.
- Providing outreach to Downtown businesses and property owners to ensure that they are aware of the DDD’s assistance programs.
Applicants must be customer-service oriented, outgoing, friendly, and self-motivated with a desire to promote a positive Downtown New Orleans experience. Evenings and weekends are required.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected] Please, no phone calls about this job.
*Note: Pay rate is $15.00 an hour plus full benefits after 90 days of employment.