An Iconic New Orleans Address
Known to many New Orleanians as one of the most iconic buildings in the city, this 23-story historic landmark was completed in 1921 and was once the tallest building in the state of Louisiana and also served as a navigational beacon for ships on the Mississippi River. The white tower atop the building remains a familiar part of the skyline and during holidays is lit up with colored lights—red and green for Christmas and purple, green, and gold for New Orleans Mardi Gras.
HRI Properties and Woodward Interests have rehabilitated the building to create 175 apartment residences. Amenities include rooftop swimming pool and deck, fitness center, covered bicycle parking, community room, and on-site property management office. The existing Capital One bank branch remains open on the ground floor.
Hibernia Tower Apartments is located in the Central Business District on the St. Charles Streetcar Line, and within easy walking distance to the French Quarter, Lafayette Square, Rouse’s Supermarket, the Mercedes Benz Superdome, Harrah’s Casino, the Riverwalk, and Algiers Ferry.
- Spectacular Rooftop Amenity Deck with Panoramic City Views. Featuring Our Large Swimming Pool with Color Changing Light Element, Ample Dining and Lounge Areas, and Barbecue Grilling Stations.
- Community & Entertainment Room Available for Rental
- Fitness Center Including Cardio and Strength Training Equipment
- Controlled Access Entrance with Visitor Callbox
- Newly Renovated Historic Building
- Professional On-site Management
- Package Acceptance and Dry Cleaning Services Available
- Convenient Online Rent Payment and Account Management
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Services
- Cat Friendly Community
- Attached, Reserved Garage Parking Available
- On-Site Bicycle Parking
- Prime CBD Address: Just Steps Away From Iconic Bourbon Street and the Canal Street Streetcar Line.
- Exclusive Perks Pass Membership: Enjoy Fantastic Benefits and Discounts to HRI Properties Managed Hotels, Dining, and So Much More!
- GE Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Granite Kitchen and Bath Surfaces
- Self-Closing Drawers in Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Modern Light Fixtures
- Oversized Closet Spaces
- Full-Size Washer/ Dryer Included in Every Apartment
- Gorgeous Showers with Curved Rods
- Expansive Windows in Living Rooms and Bedrooms
- Hardwood Flooring Throughout Living Spaces
- Fully-Furnished Corporate Apartments Available
Hibernia Tower Apartments
812 Gravier Street